Sunday 10 June 2007

Good ol' music

Hey! I'm here to make some recommendations. Good things are to be shared, right?

First up-- DAUGHTRY! (the band's name is spelled in caps, for your info)










It's a rock band fronted by Chris Daughtry. I bought the album months ago because of him (long story), but the album itself is great. I love every track in the album, and that's not something I can say about many other albums I've heard. Most of the songs are rock, but they're not as uhm.. noisy as other rock songs may sound. It's kinda hard to pick a favourite, but if I have to, I'd say that I like "Home" the most. It's just a pity if you don't know of such a good band. So just give it a listen, it's really good. I can even send you the songs if you want. ^^

Some of their songs:
It's Not Over
Home
(they've only released 2 MVs so far)

And just in case you are interested in the lead singer, Chris, here is some of his good performances in American Idol last year:
Broken
Hemorrhage
Have You Ever Loved A Woman
I Walk The Line

Next! Nickelback. I love the lead singer's voice, whoever he is. It's hoarse and very very suitable for the genre. They're a rock band, but somehow other than maybe the music arrangement, their songs aren't exactly rock-ish. They sound more pop-ish, actually. But the songs will still be able to stay in your playlist for quite a while.

Some of their songs:
Savin' Me
Faraway
If Everyone Cared

Okay. That's all for now! I'll post more when I find more good stuff. xD