Tuesday 8 May 2007

Japan craze!

Well, to be honest, actually the main reason of me setting up a blog is just for entertainment purposes. As in, it's for me to post lyrics, dramas, pictures, etc. I won't be posting too many 'personal' stuff, so rest assured, you won't be reading any depressing posts. Ignore the first post, it was totally unplanned. =D

Enough about that. Anyway, recently I've been into Japanese dramas. The most recent one I watched is Great Teacher Onizuka; GTO. I watched it because Oguri Shun acted as one of the kids in it, actually. However from the first episode, I started to like this series. It's a very old one, from 1998. But it's really funny and touching at some parts too. Seriously, you just have to watch it. It's simply of the best yet. ;) Here's the baka Onizuka:









I don't know what his real name is but LOL he looks super funny. xD

Next! Of course, I won't forget to mention Hana Yori Dango. Thanks a lot for the dearest PeiRong who introduced me to this drama (don't say I nvr thank you hor =P). It's the Jap version of Meteor Garden, and I must say that it's much better than its predecessor.

Random; Did I tell you that I really like Hanazawa Rui (cast Oguri Shun)? xD










Acting as the bullied Noboru in GTO. He was only 16 then okay!

and then....


















transformation complete! Rui in HYD, 8 years later.









lalala~ <3