Wednesday 31 October 2007

I admit I'm not very productive.

Today I was surfing the net when suddenly I thought that I should watch 娱乐百分百. Guess what, Jay came to the show. It was totally unexpected. Fortunately, nobody was at home, or else they'd have seen me sitting in front of the TV, grinning like an idiot. >< They talked about his new album and his concert. Really, the title of the new album [我很忙] reflects Jay's life right now. He's just so busy! After the promotion period of 不能說的.秘密 ended, he had to prepare his new album, and at the same time his world tour. It's no wonder that during the interview, he didn't even know the dates of his autograph session and other events, and had to look at the staff. He looked tired, to say the least. Like his mind wasn't even there. Rest a while, Jay! (but honestly I don't know how he's gonna find time to rest, cos 10th Nov is his concert date in Taiwan)

During the show, they were talking about how 小猪 and 小鬼 argued about the ending of 不能說的.秘密. It's funny that they started to blabber excitedly, that in the end Jay called the two of them “导演”. Also, because of the last time Jay lost a bet with 小猪, he had to buy 100 of the latter's new album. But he didn't know that 小猪's album hasn't been released yet, so he bought 100 of the wrong ones (I think it was the single version of the new album). LOL. But anyway, I really hope that 小猪 and Jay are okay. I mean, they didn't look like they had any problem between them, but it was said that both of them 翻脸-ed because of Jolin. It'd be such a pity if they aren't friends anymore as they used to be such good buddies. =/

I've always thought that the good thing about the lyrics written by Jay is that even they're simple and don't involve 'flowery' words like 方文山's, they convey the emotions effectively and most importantly, they are easy to remember. Like after listening to 彩虹 so many times, I can remember the lyrics by heart. Oh and anyway, Jay's new album will be out on Friday! =)

edit:
I just saw this in the Sistic website:
"In recognition of the unprecedented ticket sales of the Jay Chou 2008 World Tour on 19 Jan 2008 and to avoid disappointment among fans who have yet to make their ticket purchase, Hype Records and JVR Music has decided to bring in an additional show on 18 Jan 2008. "

Seriously, my face almost split when I read that. The petition by the fans worked. Booking using OCBC credit card starts tomorrow, and Michelle's uncle got one. Yay! =))