Sunday 9 August 2009

a couple of performances ^^.

I've been following F.T Island's performances on music shows, but I'm just too lazy to post them here xP. They've been going to other shows as well, and there, they get to play their instruments LIVE; how awesome is that :DD. Here are some of them!

Song 2 @ Kim Jeong-Eun's Chocolate(Aug 1, 2009)

A cover, original by Blur. I can unbiasedly say that I like FTI's cover better, 'cos I like Hongki's voice much better :D. His English sounds much better than usual here too! He's such a bundle of energy on stage, jumping across the stage while singing and just naturally moving to the beat; it's a pleasure watching him perform ^^. (Jonghun has very good showmanship too, by the way; I've always noticed how he makes bigger movements while strumming his guitar compared to Seunghyun, or just naturally bending forward during his solos.) The instruments are all perfect! I really enjoyed watching this performance :).

090807 Make A Wish @ Yoo Hee-Yeol's Sketchbook

It's a cover; original by Ellegarden. I love the slower part of the song! The faster part sounds kinda messy, but I watched the original and apparently it's supposed to sound like that ^^;;. Hongki's Engrish is still bad, but at least I can make out quite a lot of the words here xD. He sounds really really good though; such a pretty voice ♥♥♥. I've got to rip the audio >:D. Jaejin did a great job as the back-up vocals! And the instruments sound great; love Seunghyun's part :D.


090809 2NE1 - Last Farewell @ Inkigayo

Original by Big Bang, of course xD. I love this performance! The girls sound great; they totally did the song justice :)). My favourite part is CL rapping to GD's part in the middle; she's awesome :DD.