Thursday 27 August 2009

random thoughts.

1. I realised that all this time when I watched dramas, I scoffed a lot at the characters' actions or emotions. For me, everything seemed to be clear-cut; there was no grey area and it was always obvious what the characters should do. But now, I'm not that sure anymore. I can't say confidently what I'd do if I were to be in their shoes, for now I know that even though I might know what I should do, my feelings might be telling me to do something else; something that I know I shouldn't do but I can't help but doing it anyway because either way I'd be in pain. It's like, I'm now enlightened, LOL. All those characters I laughed at, sorry! I was not mature enough to understand those complex feelings.

2. It's easy to say something, or to tell yourself that you don't feel something. But it's not that easy to actually do what you say, or to even believe what you're saying if it isn't what you feel. And it's really difficult to pass the days, when the days when you're happy are the ones where you're repressing the sadness that threatens to overwhelm you the moment you stop telling yourself to be happy. Because the moment the crowd is gone and there's no reason for you to stop acting all fine and cheery, it all comes back crashing down on you.

3. I really, really like nice people! These people always make my day. This includes the nice friends I have x). But LOL, I realised that I use the word "nice" too many times when I describe people, HAHAHA. So I checked the thesaurus and looked for synonyms, and got these: affable, amiable, friendly, genial, good-natured, personable; among many others. I shall try to expand my vocabulary >:D.

4. Maybe only people who are blind can say really truthfully that they don't care about their image. Maybe only people people who are deaf don't care whether others are gossiping about them. But everyone has feelings, so maybe that's why they can not care about others' feelings, for they are sometimes too preoccupied caring about their own.

5. I've been really childish, haha. To think that I wrote "emotional maturity" as one of my personal qualities, LOL. Thank you for putting up with this moody, weird person. Let's be normal :).

6. 快向快樂出發! :D