Tuesday 12 April 2011

Code Blue Season 2




















This drama is BAD FOR MY HEART. I even stopped watching in the middle and put off continuing it for like 2 months lol. Seriously, I can't watch this drama without doing something else at the same time, be it surfing internet/eating/whatever. Otherwise I'd be crying my eyes out every 5 minutes. Okay that was an exaggeration, but still. One episode is 45 minutes long, but for it it takes more than one hour to finish it, because I have to keep pausing. Is the scriptwriter's aim to squeeze the viewers' tears dry or what?!

Nevertheless, Code Blue is always good hehe :).

I love Aizawa. He's very perceptive. His actions speak way louder than his words, but when he does speak, his words cut like a knife. And I love how he refers to all his patients by their names. Anyway, Yamapi looks different here; his face looks more.. sculpted, somehow. Does every guy's face gets more sculpted as he gets older? (Like Won Bin's lol.) Or maybe he just lost some weight. And did I mention that he has pretty hands? XD

Aragaki Yui is so pretty :)). She doesn't look glamorous or anything; she puts on simple make-up and her clothes are plain, but she still looks pretty. How do I put this, she looks flawless.

I like Fujikawa! He's the only one who's always smiling in this drama LOL.