Tuesday 7 August 2007

:)





















Look at the first picture: on the left is Yoosu (Yoochun/Junsu), then Yunjae (Yunho/Jaejoong) and Changmin. Second picture: Yoosu, Yunho and Jaemin (Jaejoong/Changmin). Jaemin pairing is very funny, cos even though Jaejoong is the oldest and Changmin is the youngest, when they're together they always fight (as in, punch each other, etc) that you won't know which of them is the oldest. I think Jae becomes like a kid when he's fighting with Changmin. haha.

Actually I find Yoosu cute too. xD


















But then again, I still like Yunjae more.













Before their debut, Yunho and Jaejoong were a team with Donghae and Heechul from SuperJunior.
EDIT: I think this^ photo was photoshopped. -.-"








Shortly after debut, during their Hug days. haha.



















During their Rising Sun days, when Jaejoong's leg was injured. Yunho was (almost) always the one who supported him. Well, they're good friends afterall. And Yunho is the strongest physically among the rest.














^lol.












Yunho was sick, coughing every now and then. His water bottle still had some water, but Jaeejoong's had more. So he gave his bottle to Yunho. At least, that's how I interpreted it. Unlike other fans, I don't see it as indirect kissing. Click ^ for clearer view.


















hmm. Order from the top: Changmin's hand - Yoochun - pillow - Junsu - pillow - Jaejoong - Yunho. haha.

Maybe you can guess that I need something to occupy my mind with. At least, it's still effective.