Wednesday 1 August 2007

high.

I realised that out of all the posts here in my blog, there isn't a single one about Jay Chou. Why is that? hmm. Now that I'm posting about him, I don't know how to label it. It can't be put under "obsession" cos it's not an obsession. Heck, I can find lots of reasons why I should dislike him, but I can only think of a few of why I should like him. Ohwell. Who cares.

Anyway. Jay came on Monday to promote his movie Secret, but I didn't go to see him. I went two years ago when he came to promote Initial D, but I wasn't able to go this time. To be honest, I kinda thought that his popularity has decreased a lot, but it turns out that I was worried for nothing. I mean, I watched the videos of him in Singapore, and the crowd was big. I found it amusing that when he turned to the crowd behind him and made a "V" sign, they went crazy. xD

Today after school I went to The Cathay, wanting to redeem the Single CD for the movie. Guess what, it was all gone. I should've been very sad, right? But I wasn't. I was only slightly disappointed, but other than that, I felt happy cos he's so popular. Am I weird, or what?

I feel weird if I don't post some pictures. So yeah.














1st - Initial D














2nd - Curse of The Golden Flower



















3rd - Secret


I'm watching the movie on the 9th. Still trying not to get my expectations too high, so I won't be too disappointed if it isn't as good as everyone says. ><

But why am I talking about Jay's movies, anyway? I'm one of the fans who don't mind him acting, but would rather him concentrate on his music. Sometimes I feel very disturbed when he said in interviews that he takes this movie very seriously, like his first album. Does that mean that he doesn't feel that his music is that important anymore? o.0

Jay filmed this movie in January and February, then went to act for Kungfu Dunk (which, in case you don't know, is another movie he's acting in, and is gonna be released next year). After the promotion period for Secret, he's gonna start preparing for his album (or maybe finishing, since he said that he can write music everywhere). And there's news that the album is gonna be released in September. As if that's not enough, he's also going to hold concerts starting November. If he really can do all these, then I'll applaud him for being a superman. If he can't, I won't be surprised. But then again, I shouldn't doubt him too much. Afterall, I was one of the people who thought that he went to direct a movie just because he got hooked, but it turned out that he is serious. *shrugs*

Ohwell. I shouldn't make myself sound naggy. I'll just post my favourite picture of Jay.














Why do I like this picture, you may ask. Let me give you a hint: what is he doing? =D