Monday 17 January 2011

My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho




















While at first sight the plot of this drama seems borderline ridiculous, once you get past that, you'll find yourself really enjoying the ride. The acting of the cast is awesome, there is a good number of eye-candies (No Min Woo! I die at the pretty *__*), the way the story develops is great and there are some really touching dialogues (like this one). I love the way the emotions are displayed; the actors' acting and the lines make them seem to be real. This drama is different from average dramas, in a good way. It has minimal of those overused, frustrating cliches that we usually see in other dramas, but retains the fluff and the tension. It is a really, really good drama. Watch it!

I've always had a soft spot for Lee Seung Gi, but after this drama, I've become a fan, hehe. Not only is he a good singer and MC, he acts very well too! It helps that his character here is more likeable than that in Brilliant Legacy. I think I'm gonna be watching his future dramas ^__^.

I also need to mention the cameo of 3 You're Beautiful casts: UEE, Park Shin Hye and Hongki, in their respective YB roles. I totally squealed seeing Jeremy again HAHAHA XD.