Friday 21 September 2007

DAUGHTRY autograph session.

Firstly, when I reached The Hereen at around 1.50 pm, no one was there. There wasn't even the slightest sign that there was gonna be an autograph session. I went into HMV, asked the staff, and found out that they were indeed coming at 4. When I went out, around 8 people were already queuing. So, I went to join the line. More people came, and at around 3, one staff suddenly came and asked whether we have the coupon. I was dumbstruck cos I didn't have one. The person beside me then explained that you have to buy from HMV to get the coupon to get an autograph. But after a while, the staff came back and told us that the ones who didn't have a coupon would have to form a separate line and wait until the ones who have a coupon have got their autographs. It didn't really matter, really, cos there weren't really a lot of people. There were also a group of people who didn't have a coupon.

The thing is, I didn't even know that actually I had to buy from HMV. There was no advertisement, no nothing. I bought the album a long long time ago, when 'Home' wasn't even airing in radio yet. Heck, I didn't know that they were gonna come here. Even though I admit that I don't know any of the members' name other than Chris, not buying from HMV doesn't make me less of a fan than those who bought the album recently or even some ten minutes before 4 just because they were gonna have an autograph session. *shrugs*

Like I said, there weren't a lot of people. There were only like 80 or 100 at most, comprising of Chinese, Malays, Indians and Eurasians. There were even some really young Eurasian kids who came with their mothers. haha. Anyway I could tell that the band came at around 4.05 pm cos of the screams of the people inside. The whole thing ended in around 30 minutes. I feel kinda sad for them, cos they've got double the talent of, say, a certain boyband whose autograph session was packed with 6000 screaming girls. But well, I guess it's partly because of the lack of publicity. Anyway, when I finally went to the stage, somehow I didn't dare to say anything. It was a 'sign-and-go' session, so all I did was stare at them and dumbly say 'thank you' after they signed. And smiled when they looked up. Oh, I did say 'hi' to Chris, though. I can safely say that I did not stare at Chris only, I looked at whoever was in front of me. I didn't want the other members to feel not as liked, actually, cos I know that most of the band's fans are fans of Chris since AI. I am one, too, but then I'm a fan of the band also. =)

All of them look good. ahem Chris is really cute. =P














The first guy with the cool hair, the only one I could get a clear picture of.














The rest. You can't really see the last guy, but he's friendly. =)

They're very nice to the fans. I think two girls even got a hug from Chris. But the stupid me didn't even ask for a handshake. ><










..the signed CD I queued two and a half hours for.

Lastly..














..Chris' bald head! LOL. Did I say he looks good? xD

hmm. I think I'm gonna start paying more attention to the other members when I watch their performances. At least I know that their performance at the Powerhouse yesterday was damn packed with people. =)