Tuesday 18 September 2007

yay! for now.

I just bought 不能說的秘密 DVD and Soundtrack yesterday. Spent 35 bucks just like that, but I didn't even hesitate for a second. It feels kinda good to spend money once in a while actually. =P

Did I mention that 東方神起 is having a comeback concert in Korea, and the website selling the tickets crashed just 2 seconds after the sale was opened? All 33,000 tickets were sold out after the website was restored. Kinda amazing, huh? Anyway, they're gonna release All About DBSK II. I'm tempted to buy, but it's gonna cost more than 150 bucks. Totally out of the question.


















The cover looks good, eh? There are gonna be a lot of stuff included; like performances, all the Banjun Dramas, etc. I'm most looking forward to this one though:
Couple Talk
(영웅재중 + 유노윤호)
(시아준수 + 영웅재중)
(영웅재중 + 최강창민)
(영웅재중 + 믹키유천)
(시아준수 + 믹키유천)
(믹키유천 + 유노윤호)
(믹키유천 + 최강창민)
(시아준수 + 최강창민)
(유노윤호 + 최강창민)
(시아준수 + 유노윤호)

hahaha. Call me weird. Actually I know the pairings aren't real at all. Even though I may have seen a lot of pictures and clips that may suggest otherwise, I know deep down that none of them is real. All of them are very close, and everyone is paired up with each other. I like all pairings too. Seeing their close friendship just brings a smile to my face. Sometimes thinking about their 'moments' keeps me in a good mood, which comes in handy. I've never even liked a "normal" on-screen pairing this much before. ><


















































On the side note, tomorrow is the last day of prelims. I'm SO gonna play till I drop. At least, for tomorrow. And maybe a few days more. =P