Thursday 20 September 2007

pardon me...

.. as I spazz over Yunho in the October edition of S Magazine.


















Seriously I feel stupid posting pictures of somebody shaving, but seriously, I like his face structure. So.. manly. xDD There are many more pictures, but I'll resist myself from posting too much. =P

plus...


















Yea, yea, I know Jaejoong looks good. I mean, he's the best looking out of the five; sometimes he looks too pretty for a guy, yet he can be very manly as well. Anyway, I don't know why the magazine included this one whole section of Yunjae. Like there's this completely separate book consisting only pictures of Yunjae together, Yunho and Jaejoong alone. No other DBSK members. (maybe they'll do the special edition of the other members the following month or something) Plus the fact that it's in A3 size, much bigger than the whole magazine itself, even though the cover page isn't even DBSK, but Super Junior. Somehow I really suspect that there are some Yunjae/Yoosu fans in the editor team of S Magazine, cos last month's issue was also full of them. It's just that now it's made plain for everyone to see, we don't even need to spot the little hints anymore. I ain't complaining though. Seriously I feel like buying. S Mags are imported every month by Kinokuniya, sold at $40 I think. argh money money money.

By the way, DAUGHTRY came to Singapore. They performed today in St James Powerhouse, but since I'm not 18 yet, I couldn't go and watch them perform. But! They're holding an autograph session tomorrow at 4 pm at HMV, The Hereen. I'm gonna go. Like DUH. xD

I'm in a fangirl-ing mode. =P