Friday 14 September 2007

laughing fit.

I just watched Xman DBSG Special again. Seriously, Xman is the funniest game show ever. I'm really grateful to Theo who introduced me to this show. Seriously, the thing about Xman is that even though you may have watched a particular episode a lot of times, when you watch it again it will still make you laugh. I know I still laughed my ass off. xD

Of course, there's the famous Yunjae part. It was the 'Monkey Bar' game, and the members of each team were supposed to sing a line for the member directly opposite him, and it can either be a good or bad point. Jaejoong was supposed to sing for Yunho. Just read the subs, it's self-explanatory.






































Jaejoong: (sings the Chinese version of Hug) 只要让我做一天你温暖的睡床, oh baby~



















(camera zooms in on Yunho)






















Mc Yoo: Ohh.. Just for a day I want to be the bed in your room, is that it?
Lee Hyukjae: How did you know?
Park Myong Soo: That’s originally the Korean lyrics. (sings)










(They were laughing at Park Myung Soo's singing, Yunho was talking to someone opposite him.)


































(The words above are said by MC Yoo. Just look at who Jaejoong is staring at.)



























Mc Yoo: Yes, yes. (haha look at Junsu)















































(After that, there was a recap of one of the scenes in the Banjun Drama, 'Dangerous Love'. I don't have the cap but here's a gif from the show.)









(after the recap..)
















































































(still staring..)















---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. That me laugh so hard. A lot of fans 'analysed' this part, and there were a lot of versions of what the two might be thinking at that time. I won't imagine anything, though. I'll just say that Jaejoong stares at Yunho a lot. That's just an observation. =P


If you want to watch the whole episode, here's the link:
part 2 (the caps above are from this part)
part 3


xD