Thursday 25 February 2010

080825 娛樂百分百 曹格粉絲聽證會



part 2 3 4 5

Why the heck did I not watch this before?! I love seeing Xiao Zhu, Xiao Gui and Cao Ge together; they're all very good friends, so they are very comfortable with one another and they have very good chemistry together. The 娛樂百分百 episodes with Cao Ge on them are especially hilarious; that's why I've been watching them xD.

This was when Cao Ge's voice was all zaosia-ish. And you did not read wrongly; it's a 聽證會, even when his voice was like that. It's painful listening to his speaking voice :(. But like I said before, he's such a professional! The moment he started singing, you'd go O____O 'cos he still sounded really good. 他好厉害喔 :). AND AND he sang I'll Be There HOMG. I LOVE THAT SONG :))). (Cao Ge's original English version totally beats the duet by 张惠妹 and 萧敬腾. I'm not being biased or anything; I've always been in awe of Amei's singing and Jam has a cute personality, but I think that song sounds better as a solo.)

I think the best part about Cao Ge's singing is not his soothing voice, his amazing technique or his crazy vocal range; it's the emotion he puts into singing. Like what he always says when he becomes a judge on some singing competitions -- emotion when singing is very important, and if you do feel what you're singing, then the audience will too. And that's what sets Cao Ge apart from some other singers: when he sings, we can feel that he isn't concentrating on whether he looks good on the camera, whether he hit the notes perfectly, or whether he's able to show off his techniques. He just simply sings, because he loves singing, because he wants to share with us how he feels about the song. He sings out what he's feeling at the moment he sings. That's why I love listening to and watching him sing.

And there I went again; blabbering on about things I've said a million times before LOL.

I think one day I'll re-watch all the variety shows with Cao Ge on them, especially the 聽證會s, just because the MCs' reactions to Cao Ge's singing are always so funny xDD. And Cao Ge is very humorous too, actually ^^.

Off topic: 小猪真的太好笑了啦 :DD!