Wednesday 17 March 2010

2AM - 잘못했어 (I Did Wrong)



2AM's new song! It's very different from their usual stuff; rapping and autotune never did go with 2Am before, lol ^^;;. I can't really make out who's rapping, but I think I heard Jinwoon and Changmin. It's still all good, though; I like how they're trying new stuff. I don't care much for the lyrics of the song, but the song itself is nice! They all sound very good as always. I realised that Seulong is singing so little in this song haha ^^;;. Jinwoon is singing the chorus; that's new xD. (If I close my eyes and listen to him singing, I can still mistake it for Hyungjoon lol xP.) I usually don't really like "hard" voices (I describe voices using words like "thin", "thick", etc lol, I'm weird like that xDD), but there's something about the slight hardness in Changmin's voice when he hits the higher notes, that I like. And I like Jokwon's singing.

I have a lot to say about the MV (LOL)! That last picture they all took together is adorable :DD. The storyline common -- some guys liking the same girl, then I think the girl fell sick; lol doesn't that sound like Big Bang's Day by Day MV haha. I'm more interested in how the four guys' friendship changed though. I mean, look at how close they were when they were cute little kids! And then they became all bad-ass in high school o_O. The storyline isn't really clear here, so I hope there's a second part to this MV. As for the members, everyone is probably drooling over Seulong looking hot with the leather jacket and motorbike, but seriously my eyes were on Jokwon the whole time. There's something oddly attractive about him in this MV -- I think it's the whole DJ thing, with headphones slung over his shoulder and cool attitude. And I LOVE that scene where the girl danced beside him when he was DJ-ing, then he put on his earphone on her, then looked at her, looked down and smiled. SO PRETTY GUH *__*. Jinwoon really needs a new hairstyle and hair colour :S. That girl is pretty :D.

I like 2AM :)).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I realised that I've pretty much lost interest in variety shows. Am I growing old or what, lol ^^;;. I do still fangirl a lot over awesome music though :D.