Sunday 7 March 2010

Beast - 내 여자친구를 부탁해 (Take Care Of My Girlfriend) (Say No)



I love this song; so catchy :DD! Say no no no no no!

I like Beast's music :). They've released only two mini albums, but all the songs are good. They all perform well live too. I need to learn to differentiate their voices though. Yoseob is SO cute :3. (He's the lead singer, so naturally he sings very well ^^.) Kikwang is good-looking, and he kinda reminds me of Taeyang. Dongwoon looks so much like Chen Yi (the Taiwanese singer) at the first glance, but his voice is kinda like TOP's haha. Junhyung's rapping is good, and he even sounds good singing! And I love his rapping a lot; his raps are always among my favourite parts of each song :D. Doojoon gives off TOP's 'feel' LOL. Hyunseung's voice belongs to the Youngsaeng/Ryeowook type. And it's a good thing all the members are older than me, hahaha! But the members' names are the hardest to remember among all the boybands I've encountered so far, I have no idea why haha ^^;;.