Wednesday 10 March 2010

Liar Game Season 2
















The story continued where Season 1 left off. I have nothing much to say since the main characters stayed pretty much the same; Akiyama was still the cool-headed genius, Nao the gullible baka, and Fukunaga the deceitful freak.

As with the previous season, there were new mad-looking villains. Here, the story strayed further away from the manga, even though most of the main game itself stayed the same. I guess it was to prepare for the end of the series, haha ^^;;. I'm not saying it's a bad thing or anything! This season's villain, Katsuragi, was a convincing one. She voiced out our - the audience's - inner thoughts, that people who are nice to others unconditionally are just doing it for their own self-satisfaction; in order words, it's just hypocrisy. Or am I the only one who thinks that way? HAHA xDD.

I laughed when Nao said that Akiyama was "warm", LOL. I mean, Akiyama was basically a kind person, but he was cool and almost aloof, so that word doesn't really fit him haha. And I feel that he was especially patient and nice towards Nao too; he wasn't that nice towards everyone. Maybe it was because Nao is an innocent, honest person who was too nice and honest for her own good, but I say it's definitely because he felt that she was special, HAHAHA xDD. And Nao worshiped the ground Akiyama walked on, so enough said xP.

That old man (Katsuragi's accomplice) was so hilarious LMAO! There were still exaggerated computer effects and overly dark lighting. They weren't as irritating as the previous season's, though, so that's okay.

Erika Toda has such a flawless complexion! I'm so envious, sighhh.

The whole series is gonna end in a movie! I'm looking forward to it :D.