Saturday 14 August 2010

13.08.10 Celebrations @ Marina












Actually I only went to see Beast, but the other performances were great too! Especially the people with the drums and Electrico. I totally love rock, YEAH.









4Minute was great. Looked pretty, sang well. And the were many fanboys, especially Hyuna's.

Beast sang 6 songs: Beast Is The B2st, Special, Bad Girl, Mystery, Oasis, Shock. They were good live, as usual. Everyone sounded good and looked great. But wait, I can't really testify to the second statement 'cos after the performance, I couldn't recall whether Hyunseung had curly or straight hair, or how awesome Junhyung's spiked blond hair was, and I didn't know that Kikwang took off his jacket after a few songs, and well, basically I was only looking at Yoseob. It's his fault that I didn't get to see the others, okay, 'cos he was literally everywhere. But anyway. In June during the showcase I made myself look at the other members, but yesterday, I didn't even think of doing that. Which is not a good sign. So before things turn messy,








I shall stop. I don't want to turn into an obsessive fangirl. I mean, I don't think I'll ever turn into a fantard (read: fans who wanna throw stones at every female celebrity their idols talk to, etc), but I can see myself turning into an obsessive fangirl. Which is dangerous. And being the wise, rational person that I am, I shall stop.

But I'm still a fan, so I have to say that I loved the "OH! OH! OH!" and "BACK! BACK! BACK!" thing Yoseob shouted near the end of Shock. Had me spazzing inside 'cos he sounded all hardcore rock-ish LOL.

And seriously, I am a good concert mate! Ask me out for a concert and you won't regret it XDD.