Saturday 28 August 2010

MR Removed performances of KPop groups

Means that the accompaniment track is removed, leaving only the singers' voice. These videos can show to a certain extent how well these singers sing live.

DBSK
Someone commented for one of the videos, "Doing MR for DBSK is pointless.. they're just flawless." WORD. I don't think any group can beat DBSK vocally; they're just totally awesome. Gosh I miss them together :(. Watching JYJ/Yunho/Changmin stuff makes me SO sad I don't even watch them at all. Come back, DBSK!



Big Bang
To be honest, I became a fan of Big Bang('s music) after they released Day by Day, but when I tried watching the live performances of that song, I got so disappointed that I stopped watching their performances completely. I guess I just love that song so much that I had sky-high expectations of their live performances. But now I revise my opinions of them, 'cos they don't sound bad. They sound good, actually. I don't know what performances I watched back then x__x.




SS501
SS501 sings well live, but I must say that they aren't as perfect as some fans (or even I) make them out to be. The individual solo parts always sound great, but in the more intense dance songs, they can hardly be heard in the chorus when the accompaniment track takes over, or only Hyungjoon can be heard.




Super Junior
I think that Super Junior is like SS501; the members sound good individually during their solo parts, but in the chorus, I can only hear Ryeowook's super lonely voice lol ^^;;. Or K.R.Y's, in the more recent performances. I was pleasantly surprised by Heechul, though XD.


2 3 4


Beast
Beast is REALLY good live. Even during Bad Girl days. I'm not saying this because I'm a big fan, either; I guess I got into the fandom so fast 'cos I liked their music and their live performances. I knew they were that good all along 'cos I watch their (later) performances a lot, but these MR Removed videos just prove it. And it's only been 8 months since their debut! Beast is gonna be huge, I'm telling you.


2 3 4


Shinee
Shinee is very good live, and you can count on my words because I'm not a fan. It's a pity I don't fancy their songs much.




Other groups: 2PM | SNSD | 4Minute (1 2)