Monday 8 November 2010

Fact #1 about myself

During Beast's promotional period for Breath, I trial-ed the song on Soribada day and night, whenever I was at home. I set the volume really low and if I wanted to listen to music, I'd play it over the song. Sometimes when I had to, say, webcast a lecture whose volume would be really soft, I'd be very frustrated 'cos I'd have to stop trial-ing for the time being. Because I listened to the beginning one minute of the song so many times, sometimes I'd hear Dongwoon's adlib out of nowhere when the song wasn't actually playing.

Now since Beast has stopped their promotions for Breath, I stopped trial-ing the song. I don't listen to only Beast's songs too; I listen to random artists' songs depending on my mood. But Yoseob's "I don't know~" adlib is my handphone ringtone and my alarm tone, so needless to say, other than the times I listen to the actual song or watch performances, I hear it a lot. And it's the first thing I hear when I wake up in the morning. So somehow now like the case with Dongwoon's adlib, I'm hearing that part everywhere even when it's not actually playing.

I listened to the 30 seconds teaser of Beautiful on repeat this morning. I'm counting down to the release of Lights Go On Again tomorrow. I immediately pre-ordered it and Mastermind too, even though before I'd never have bought a mini album for $18. Even though I do like 2AM and I'm okay with 2PM and MBLAQ, if Beast wasn't coming, I wouldn't have even considered spending $180 for the Mnet Ultimate Live this coming December.

What is life? I have no life.

So fact #1: my life has been taken over by Beast.