Monday 29 November 2010

Yoseob & Drama - 첫 눈 그리고 첫 키스 (First Snow, First Kiss)



OMGGGGGGGG. It's really downright ridiculous how happy this song makes me feel. It's such a nice, sweet song! And it's so.... warm. Yoseob and Drama have great voices and they go well together despite the contrast; Yoseob's is on the higher side and Drama's is low and deep. They're both good singers and did very well, vocally. I love the heavy beats of the song too! And I even hear electric guitar LOL AWESOME. I think I'm gonna be listening to this song on repeat for a few days haha ^^.

Anyway, Drama's real name is Daniel, and Yoseob and him have been really good friends since a long time ago. They even made UCC videos together, which are a lot of crack LOL. Yoseob debuted with Beast first, and a year later Daniel debuted with Dalmatian. (Dalmatian's debut song, Round 1, is catchy, by the way, and they perform well live!)

And the MV! I died, I died, died a thousand times over with a big smile on my face. Those smiles are so precious :)). They are both really adorable; Yoseob is obviously the cutest thing on Earth, and Drama's eye smile is really cute too! And when Yoseob was about to leave at the end, they seemed really reluctant to part. Drama even cried afterwards haha. Friendship is amazing huh?

Their "couple" name is Yoda! How cool is that lol XD. Soulmate too, actually, which is rather an apt description of their friendship, I feel. And if you haven't guessed already, Yoda is one of my OTPs, because obviously, their friendship is real ^^. I hope that they will form a duet and release singles/mini albums when they're not having activities with their respective groups, because even purely on the musical point of view, they sound really good together :D.

Just a little comment: they said at the beginning that they both don't remember their first love, or who their first love was. I don't believe that, not a single bit ^^.