Friday 3 December 2010

SM The Ballad - 너무 그리워 (Miss You)



SM The Ballad is SM's project group which obviously sings ballads, and it consists of Jay (Trax), Kyuhyun (Super Junior), Jonghyun (SHINee) and Jino. I'm a huge sucker for ballads so in my opinion this is a genius idea, even though many people are calling them SM's version of 2AM lol.

I love this song! It's so SAD HAHAHA. I like Jay's voice; it's so soothing and emotional. Kyuhyun's voice is still as rich and gorgeous as ever too. Jonghyun... I died every time he looked into the camera with those tear-filled eyes. (1:32-1:40 and 2:09-2:11.) The picture is just so sad, so.. beautiful. Wth is wrong with me?! It's probably just the eye-drops and gorgeous lighting, LOL. But after this MV I liked Jonghyun a lot more LMAO; I think I just like singers who can express emotions in their faces too, aside from their singing. Jay seems pretty good at it too. I think Jino looks super awkward throughout this MV, but he's a newbie, so I'll cut him some slack XP. I love his last part/adlib; it's really good. They perform live really well too, by the way, as expected ^^.


잊어야 하는 건 지워야 하는 건
내겐 너무나 어려운 일이죠
나는 잊어야 하죠 그대 너무 그리워
나를 아프게 할지는 몰라도 잊어요