Sunday 5 December 2010

041210 Mnet Ultimate Live Asia in Singapore























The sound system sucked. It totally did not do their voices justice, and I'm angry at that :/. (Or maybe because I was standing directly in front of the speaker, since somehow in my fancams the sound was actually not as bad as I thought it was.) Still, even with the mic glitches and horrible speaker, the artists did well. I had lotsa fun! We were very close to the stage and a lot of times we could see them quite clearly :). All of them look the same as they do on screen, which means that they look damn good XD.

First was MBLAQ! Lee Joon is so good-looking *__*. His dance solo was awesome! G.O is a really good singer. I was so surprised to realise that he looks a lot like Rain lol.

Next was Miss A! Suzy didn't come, but the other 3 members did well all the same. I felt that they weren't receiving enough cheers so even though I'm not a fan, I cheered for them really loudly hehe. During their performances there were quite a number of mic glitches; organiser/sound manager/whoever I'm looking at you -.-. Anyway, because Min is from America while Jia and Fei are from China, they totally did not need any translator haha!

Third was 2AM! They performed 7 songs. Gosh they were totally amazing IDE *___*. You Wouldn't Answer My Calls almost sent me straight to heaven HAHA. I nearly cried a few times because of Jokwon's singing too. Aside from his incredible vocals he danced girl group dances and some ssanti dances too; he's just too awesome hahaha! Changmin was speaking in English, which surprised me ^^. The members each gave out a teddy bear to the audience too!

Next was Beast! They were wearing their yellow set of Beautiful outfit. They performed 9 songs, which was awesome. They performed well! One of the songs was Clenching A Tight Fist, which made me giddy with happiness 'cos I really love that song and the members hit all the right notes, but also irritated again because of the sound system D:<. Hyunseung was receiving way too little cheers (it made me a little mad, even though he isn't even my bias -.-), so I cheered as much as I could for him. He sounded really good! Dongwoon was so friendly to the fans as usual; he's such a dear :D. Yoseob pulled off the "I don't know~" in Breath perfectly omg I'm so happy to finally witness it live. He didn't look that energetic, though, which is obviously because he is really tired :(. Sigh I'm really worried about him :/. Beast has a craaazy schedule. Be strong, boys!

Last was 2PM! They received the loudest cheers for the night, and every member got lotsa cheers. They performed a whopping 12 songs, had a few changes of costume, put on angel wings for one song and gave out roses. They were the best in ensuring all of us could get a clear view of them, as they went to all parts of the stage, stayed for some time and then switched sides. Honestly speaking I was really tired after cheering with all my might for Beast, but surprisingly, I recovered and found myself enjoying their performances. I really should have taken more fancams of them, but I was really too tired ^^;;. Nichkhun is simply flawless guh, and there's something charming about Taecyeon. Somehow my eyes kept finding Wooyoung, though, I don't even know why XP.

I took a lot of fancams, but because they were all taken using my phone, the picture and sound quality are bad =X. I realised that my Beast fancams are so shaky since I was so distracted because they kept running around and I was cheering too; they are painful to watch lol ^^;;.

I gave a few "firsts" to this concert; the first time staying out for something other than a school camp, the first time some stranger made a pass at me (lol it was hilarious), the first time I tried queuing overnight for something, the first time I went for a full free-standing concert. All in all, I really enjoyed this concert, but really, next time, there's no more queuing overnight/super early for me! I'll just come like one hour before the official queue starts and be contented about being able to listen to them live. Yeah :).