Thursday 9 December 2010

Younha - 내 남자친구를 부탁해 (Please Take Care of My Boyfriend)



Younha is back with a new EP! It consists of songs she had previously released as a single or OSTs, including an acoustic version of Waiting, which is so pretty :)). The pictures in the album jacket are totally gorgeous *___*. This song is the only new song. It's a very nice ballad, but it's really sad, like most of her ballads are. Check out the perfect live performance too!

The MV is adorable, but the ending was sad :(. Younha was sooo adorable at 0:56 XD. Kim Dong Wook! He's that "MY CHANNNN" guy in Coffee Prince hehe I like him.

Anyway, the title of the song is so similar to Beast's 내 여자친구를 부탁해 (Take Care Of My Girlfriend). I hope they will have a special stage or something someday; I'll die happy then XDD.