Saturday 20 November 2010

Hyesung's latest works!

Backtracking a few months 'cos I haven't been keeping up with his releases haha ^^;;. I just downloaded these songs from Mnet! Feels damn good to download legally HEHEHE.

안녕 그리고 안녕 (Goodbye and Goodbye) (feat. Eric and Nam Gyuri)

Hyesung's newest song, and Eric's first work after he came out of the army ^^. I love this song; it sounds really sweet and I can't help but smile when I listen to it hahahaha. Hyesung's voice is heavenly guhhhhh. And Eric's rapping is as good as always! I'm so happy to hear both of them in one song again :)). I was looking forward to hearing Nam Gyuri's voice, but there wasn't much of it lol ^^;;.

Timeless Memory

Good ol' Hyesung ballad! It's a very nice song. Apparently it's a soundtrack for the movie 무적자 (A Better Tomorrow). And is that Ju Jin Mo I see? LOL he's got really nice eyes XDD.

Ex-mind -- An upbeat song ^^. Hyesung can sing any song, I'm telling you. The MV include clips from his concert; his concert looks really fun! There were also some behind-the-scenes clips; Hyesung is a dork lol. And he looks good with his hair like that!


Gone Today -- One of the songs in the Japanese album, Find Voice in Song, that was released a few months back. It's an upbeat song with a rock-ish feel. I like!


Anyway, Dongwan is coming out on the 7th too! I'm so excited HEEEEE. Can't wait for Shinhwa to reunite again ^^.