Wednesday 10 November 2010

張芸京 on 娛樂百分百

Can't believe I didn't watch these before! I watched all the other 娛樂百分百 episodes with 張芸京 before LOL. 阿京 is adorable, really ^^. And she's cool too! And everyone should watch them just because 阿京 is awesome and 小猪 is downright hilarious XDD. And and because the three of them (阿京, 小猪 and 小鬼) have lotsa 默契!

100729 百分百聽證會

2 3 4 5

張芸京's 聽證會s are a must-watch, yo~. I think her throat wasn't exactly in the top condition then, but she still did really well! Her voice is OMG *__________*. I especially loved her rendition of Poker Face! Literally made me have goosebumps lol.

Anyway, to be honest, all along I was quite convinced that Jing was a lesbian. (No negative connotation attached 'cos I'm open and all ^.^V.) But after watching this I really can't be sure about that, 'cos I get reeeeally strong vibes that she likes 小猪 hahahaha! She keeps facing and looking at him and it's somehow different from the way she used to. And when she laughed at something 小猪 said her hand would reach out to touch his arm, as if on reflex. And she got cuter and girlier. Or maybe I'm just looking too deeply into things. Whatever it is, if they really do get together, I APPROVE okay XDD.


100827 粉絲同樂會

2 3 4 5

LOL apparently I wasn't the one who noticed that 阿京 seemed to like 小猪; the other fans did too and so at the beginning of this episode she declared that she was gonna stick to 小鬼 this time. Hahaha she's SO adorable! She was really adorable throughout the whole episode, actually; I still can't get over how utterly adorable she is! *fangirls* And she's really smart too keke. Her throat seemed better here as compared to the previous one; she sounded great.
And she sang 我不愛你了omg!


Here's a compilation video of her singing at another 娛樂百分百 聽證會 last year. Just because she's sooooo freakin' amazing man IDEK. Her LIVEs are better than the recorded versions, and I can vouch for this 'cos I listened to her singing LIVE before ^^. I still feel bad about not being able to go to see her when she came to Singapore recently UGH.

But anyway HAHAHAHA I CAN'T STOP GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT OMG. I have a new pair to ship, and it's a real-life one too! XDD

I think 小猪 might like 蝴蝶姐姐 though. (Who everyone knows, likes him hehe ^^.) She's very adorable and pretty and she seems like a nice person, so I also don't mind if they get together. That is if they haven't gotten together already haha! XD