Wednesday 4 May 2011

Dream High











I know that everyone has probably watched this drama, but I'm just going to say that if you haven't already, GO WATCH IT. It's really, really good.

The only thing I can criticise about this drama is the lacklustre acting in a few scenes by some of the actors. Most of the time they did well, though. But just for this reason, this drama can't quite make it into my favourite dramas of all time. Still, it's probably one of the dramas I most enjoyed watching :).

I want to whine that I had wanted a different main pair to get together in the end because they had been with each other through their most difficult moments and they knew each other, but even as I'm typing this I realise that the same can be said for the other couple, so I'll shut up and grudgingly congratulate them for finding each other XD. (Who am I kidding, I like them together actually ^^.)

My favourite scenes out of the whole drama are the singing/dancing ones, because that highlights what the whole drama is about: the kids' passion for music. The songs are good too! (One example.) And well, probably the Jason/Pilsuk scenes as well, which made me squeal till no end at the cute. Or the bro/sismance between all the characters, which are adorable and hilarious at the same time. Or how totally awesome some of the characters are (Teacher Kang!), by themselves. Okay I'm listing practically everything, because I really do love everything about this drama :). The writers did a splendid job in writing the storyline and characters!

Just watch it ^^.