Wednesday 25 May 2011

F.T Island - Hello Hello



OMG DAEBAK YAAAAA.

Okay I really love this song, so I'll start off with the not-so-good first. Initially I was so excited for this song as I was expecting an awesome guitar solo like the one in the teaser. So I was quite disappointed that in the full song, the guitar is just in the background and actually not a solo at all. BUT then again, I really like the whole song and the awesome guitar can still be heard, so I don't mind it much XD.

The verses of the song sound quirky with the acoustic guitar; love it! It's so unexpected. And like I said, I absolutely LOVE the guitar. Can't wait for Jonghun to kill it on stage! All the instruments are great, basically. Hongki sounds so AWESOME in this song. I mean, he always sounds awesome, but really, try having someone else sing this song and I bet it wouldn't sound half as good. The song is like made for Hongki to sing! Jaejin and Seunghyun's rapping are good too. And I like how this song doesn't sound that whiny and yet is really emotional. I like the lyrics too, somehow. I just love everything about the song, WHAT.

The boys are looking gorgeous too! Hongki's hair cut/colour and black nail polish remind me of his After Love look haha. Jonghun looks sooo good with that ponytail! Wished there was more Minhwan in the MV but he's looking good like everyone else is hehe.

I have a feeling this song is gonna do very well! FTI hwaiting ♥♥♥.