Thursday 10 April 2008

mixed birthday post!

If you're wondering why I haven't been posting that much lately, that's because school's killing me I have another blog now. It's PURELY meant for spazzing, which would be very apparent if you were to read the posts. I transferred some of the posts here to the new blog, but other than that sometimes I may choose to post there instead of here (depends on my mood). It's here, if you would like to see it. xP

Anyway, I decided to revive this blog a little. But I don't have anything I'd like to post, so I thought I should do a combined April belated-birthdays post for the artists I like but don't know much of. So I can only provide you with a few pictures each, 'cos I haven't watched much of their stuff yet.

First is Eunhyuk! He turned 22 on the 4th. To be honest I don't find him that good-looking (he kinda looks like Tablo and Jang Woo Hyuk, don't you think?), but now he's one of my favourite five Suju members (others: Donghae, Siwon, Kangin and Hankyung; in no particular order). He's a downright HUMOROUS guy (as I spazzed about here), has such good temper and personality (the members pranked him a lot of times 'cos he's just so nice), is a good rapper and dancer, plus he's Junsu's best friend. ^^


































































Next up, Siwon! He turned 22 on the 6th (the birth date on his official profile is fake). Initially he was one of the members I could recognise (along with Kibum 'cos I used to think that the two of them were the best looking ones), but I didn't like him yet because, well, I don't just go for looks. Obviously he looks great; his dimples and smile can make you die and his LOL-worthy facial expressions are the win. But! he turned out to be this nice, GENTLEMANLY guy whom I can't find any flaw in. Seriously, he's like, almost perfect (the catch being almost: screen persona may not be real). There was a poll done by ahjummas to vote for which male celebrity they would most want to see marry their daughters and become their son in law. And Siwon was the top. It's not surprising, really, 'cos even I would want a son-in-law like him. xD


























































Last but not least, Yamapi! He turned 23 on the 9th (yesterday). Okay, admittedly I don't know anything about his personality. But I do know that he's got the potential to become a great actor, sings quite well and that he's hot. I'll watch his dramas one day, after I'm done with Takuya Kimura's and Oguri Shun's, maybe? xP
































































I posted 4 pictures for every one. I'm fair, right? xD Anyway, I realised that I forgot to make birthday posts for Eric and Andy. I didn't include them here, 'cos every Shinhwa member deserves one post on their own. Next year, maybe? =X