Tuesday 1 April 2008

KANGTA.

Today's the day of Kangta's enlistment to the Army. It's April's Fool, but unfortunately I ain't kidding. Why are so many artists enlisting to army this year? T.T

Anyway. Kangta was actually the one who got me into KPop, and for that, I'm eternally grateful to him. The first time I saw him was in a poster with Vanness (when they did the collaboration), and to be honest I thought that he looked feminine. But now I think he looks great; I love his eyes! His smile is ADORABLE and he's just good-looking in general. ^^

I have very little pictures of him (I fail as a fan =X), but I'm just gonna post a few.





























































































































The thing about Kangta that made me like him at first was his VOICE. It's low and he may sound kinda rough at some point, but no matter what he sounds good. One of the best voices from Korea I've heard, EVER, recorded or LIVE. And it says a lot since Korea is filled with wonderful singers. Junsu used to train under him, and if the student is that good, obviously the teacher must be good, if not better. Regarding his songs, I'm not too fond of his jazzy songs, adore his happy/sweet songs, absolutely love his ballads. His singing is the type that makes you unconsciously sing/shout along with him, because of the amount of emotion he puts in (so much that it gets depressing sometimes D:). I can listen to his voice all day. Heck, even the short interlude songs where it's only Kangta's voice talking in gibberish Korean and a piano background are rated five stars. *.* It's a plus that he can play the piano and composes his songs himself too (as well as for some other singers). ^^

No post on Kangta is complete without videos of him singing, right?

Polaris (MV | LIVE)
Thanks God (MV)
Last Summer Night (MV | LIVE)
My Life (LIVE)
Memories (MV)
Memories #1 and #2 (LIVE)
Propose (MV | LIVE)
Pine Tree (MV | LIVE 1 2)
Persona (MV | LIVE)
Agape (LIVE)
How Deep is Your Love (LIVE)
Eternity (MV | LIVE)

with Vanness:
Scandal (MV)
127 Days (MV | LIVE)
127 Days & Scandal (LIVE)


If you didn't click anything, at least watch the Pine Tree LIVE 2! It's such a beautiful song and is my favourite song of his (even though it's hard to choose one). And and! The Memories #1 & #2 LIVE was PERFECT too. 8D

I'm gonna miss you (and your voice), Kangta! Take care of your health in the army, and come back with even better songs after 2 years! =)

White is Kangta's (and H.O.T's) colour, anyway. And I love doing music posts. xD