Saturday 12 April 2008

In contrary to what I initially thought..


















..Suju isn't just about crack. So it's a music post! I think I can almost differentiate all their voices now. I just need to hear more of some of them who don't sing that much. =X

You Are The One (MV | LIVE)
U (MV | LIVE 1 2)
Believe (fan tribute)
Miracle (MV | LIVE)
So I (LIVE)
Don't Don (MV | LIVE)
미워 Hate U, Love U (LIVE 1 2)
Marry U (MV | LIVE 1 2)
사랑이 떠나다 She's Gone (pictures slide)
아주 먼 옛날 Song For You (pictures slide)

I'm sure you can differentiate which are really LIVE and which are not. In the Marry U LIVEs, Kyuhyun was in hospital and the members took turn singing his parts; they did well! Donghae sang Kyuhyun's part near the end and you can hear how alike their voices actually sound. Donghae's voice is very nice; I think he should actually join the K.R.Y to make up.. K.R.Y.D or something. xP

Anyway, my favourite Suju songs are: So I [Kangin sounds FABULOUS in this song, shoot me but I really like his falsetto 8D], 미워 [the lyrics T.T; this might just be my #1 favourite song of theirs] , Marry U [Eunhyuk's rap!] and She's Gone [the lyrics are also very sadd].

-------------------------------------------------------------------------











K.R.Y have NICE voices so I'll say it once only. I like Ryeowook's voice too now, btw. ^^

videos:
The One I Love (MV | LIVE 1 2 3)
Forget Me Now
Marry U
I Have A Lover (with Donghae)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


















I admit, vocal-wise I'm kinda biased towards Yesung. I really really really love his voice. When I listen to Super Junior's songs, every time it's his parts I'd go "gahhh it's Yesung". His voice is just so nice and sexy. And do you know that good singers look hot when they're singing, no matter whether they're good-looking or not? However like I said, he can't really hit the high notes, but I believe he'll improve. Yesung hwaiting! =)

videos:
Polaris
내 눈물 모아
해줄 수 없는 일
I Do
singing cuts
















Peace out! ^^