Friday 18 April 2008

sheeshs.













Did you watch DBSK's new (not very new actually; I watched it like quite some time ago) MV, Beautiful You? It's s good song, kinda mid-tempo. They sound great, especially Changmin near the end. Yunho's sounding better and better, for real. I really like how he sounds now. More confident and better control. The only complaint I have for the song is that Yoochun sings like, one short line and one longer line only. Like, o.0. But anyway, the boys look great in the MV. But because I'm biased I only post Yunho's picture. lol. He looked kinda angst-y and his hair was done okay and I like what he wore!

Now for the bad. I really really want to shoot 2U's hairstylists on the head. Yunho's looking too much like a woman with his exceedingly long hair while Yoochun's got some weird yellowish highlights on the sides of his head. When Yunho's long hair is styled nicely (like in the MV) he looks pretty (in a good way) and more mature somehow, but the ponytail thingy he has for the concerts is a big NONO. Yoochun looks more bearable in comparison. But uhm. I want the manly Yunho and Yoochun without weird hairstyles back! D:


EDIT: I forgot to mention that I totally LOVE Junsu's adlibs at the end. So nice and SEXY. xDDD