Thursday 27 March 2008

gosh.

I forgot to mention that Shinhwa released one song off the new album on the 24th; 다시 한 번만 (Just One More Time). I just got it yesterday, and it's been on repeat every since. Like, seriously. I listened to it a few times on the computer, then transferred it to my iPod and just listened to that one song over and over while doing my homework. Then at night I checked and it already reached 20 play counts lol. I listened to it again today in the morning, after school, NOW. Play count on my iPod is already 38, plus the number of times of me playing it on the computer.. I don't know how many times I've listened to it. And.. I don't think I'm gonna grow tired of it anytime soon. xP

Anyway, about the song, I LOVE it! Eric and Andy rap while the rest sing. They sound as good as ever, and the song itself is awesome. The whole atmosphere of the song is nice. And it's a ballad! 8D Okay I should stop rambling. Can't wait for my album to arrive! xDD