Thursday 13 March 2008

snorts.

Before I say anything, watch this.

It's a clip just after Jay was caught shopping with Patty in Japan, back in 2005.

希望继续支持我的音乐,但是我并没有要求歌迷朋友喜欢我做事的态度。所以音乐跟我自己私人的生活是分开的。

That's what Jay said. YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, man. I love your music to death, but no, I don't approve of your attitude towards relationships. At least, until you can come out and explain everything, which is, I'm certain, never going to happen. It's not my place to say anything, and whatever I say won't change anything, so all the while I choose to close both my eyes and ignore all the rumours. After all, I don't even know what's real and what's not. You may be a jerk, Jay, but I'll continue being blind.

Patty is such a sweet, pretty lady. I think I said this before, but really, she just seems so perfect, eh? =)