Wednesday 26 March 2008

this is very random..

..but I think I love Yesung's voice. *.* I mean, Super Junior K.R.Y is one of the sub-groups in Suju, which consists of Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung. All of them have the best techniques, I think. Yesung's voice is the lowest (sometimes he can't hit the high notes perfectly, but that's okay!), followed by Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook's is the highest. Ryeowook's voice is unique (which explains why I'm not very fond of it, like how I felt about Junsu's last time, but he sings very well) and initially I liked Kyuhyun's voice first (and I still do now; his voice is so clear and nice and his singing is always so AWESOME), but surprisingly I really really like Yesung's now. I can't really explain why either. =X Maybe 'cos he sings with so much more emotion than the rest, so when he's belting out it doesn't come across as mere showing off of vocal power? I can't differentiate all their voices, by the way. K.R.Y's voices are easy to differentiate, but the rest.. not so. At least for me. I like Donghae's voice too (I remember thinking "his voice is nice!" the first time I watched Super Junior's MV, and he sounds like Kyuhyun sometimes), and I absolutely love Eunhyuk's rapping. Kangin and Siwon sound similar (but I think I know the difference), and the rest of the people either rap or sings one or two lines at most. It's 13 people, after all. It's disturbing to not know who is singing when I'm listening to their songs, but I guess it can't be helped. haha.

EDIT: Yesung's talking voice is mad sexy too. His voice has this husky/raspy feeling to it. xDD