Tuesday 25 March 2008

pictures!


















I feel wrong if all I post for Shinhwa Day is just one long post of incoherent spazzing. So I'm posting pictures, 'cos I really think that they deserve more love than they're getting from this blog. Congratulate me for reaching 1,000 pictures in my Shinhwa folder! it's so freakin' little compared to.. haha.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

credit: Shinhwa Changjo, as tagged.


I think that's enough for now. Solo pictures will have to wait until their birthdays. Can I say that I'm really looking forward to them so that I can spazz about all 6 of them? Anyway, honestly I used to think that all of them looked... below average (maybe except for Dongwan, whom I thought looked just alright). *gets shot* I really find them good-looking now, though. All the hot and cute! Don't you agree that their smiles can melt steel? ^^

I'm waiting for my Shinhwa 9th album - special version. It's gonna be released on 3rd April, but it will take some time to reach Singapore, I guess. How ironic it is that the very first Shinhwa album I'm gonna have is their 10th and last album in possibly 4 years. T.T But I'm expecting to be in spazzy mode when it is released, since I saw a few of the pictures for the album and all of them look awesome. xD