Thursday 10 July 2008

Changmin in Arena37c.


















..because as much as I dislike the pink curtain, THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED. =D


Somehow.. I don't think DBSK's Why Did I End Up Falling for You? sounds sad. If I didn't know the meaning of the lyrics I'd have thought that it's a sweet type of song. No matter whether it's the background music, the beat, or the boys' singing. It's kinda disturbing, somehow, that such a sweet-sounding song has such sad lyrics. The only sad-sounding part is probably Jaejoong's part starting from the "mou doushite..", but then again, that may be because he is exerting more power to reach the high note. I love the song, but.. I'll choose to interpret the feelings of whoever the lyrics are talking about as being content that the girl is happy, even though he would have loved to have her by his side. Because I can't relate any sadder lyrics to the sound of the song. =X