Sunday 27 July 2008

Fly to the Sky Day!

















Today, 27th July, has been officially established as Fly to the Sky Day in San Fransisco. I even has the document to prove it. Seriously, how COOL is that? xD



I haven't been keeping up with their fandom (=X), but the last thing I know, they were holding concerts. That^ is a fancam of their Maria performance in Tokyo concert, and Brian's leg was hurt at that time (he was still so professional, jumping about and all, but omg he was literally limping; I hope he's better now), so Hwanhee gave him a piggyback ride. SO CUTE! xDD Hwanhee piggybacked him like he weighs nothing, lol. I like Hwanhee's hair like that. But Brian got Hwanhee's very short haircut, lol. He still looks good though. ^^

I'm saying this again; THERE ARE TOO LITTLE FLY TO THE SKY VIDEOS AVAILABLE ONLINE. =(( I've been so FTTS-deprived, I even resorted to watching some of their videos without subs. D: