Saturday 5 July 2008

DBSK T Concert!

Opening+Trick -- The opening was cool. As much as it looks good, I still find the black long plastic(?) suits they were wearing look very restrictive. How did they dance in that? o.0 And actually Yunho, I really don't hate your long hair that much. xP

No Pain No Gain -- Their outfits = ROFL. The cameraman really wanted to kill fangirls with the close-ups, lol.

Choosey Lover -- Junsu just killed me with his "choose me baby uhh" lol.

Song For You -- All of them seem so relaxed and happy, mouthing the lyrics when other members are singing; cute! Jaejoong should really smile like that more often. Love the little adlibs here and there. I actually like this song more after they performed it. =D

You're My Miracle -- I think it's obvious from this performance how much more confident Yunho is now of his singing. =)

No? -- They were singing with standing microphones. The weird costumes are replaced with black suits, yay!

Darkness Eyes -- I love this! The whole choreography, lights and everything else are cool. But I cracked up a little when they did the wave thing 'cos Junsu's kamo butt was just so obvious. xD Did I say before that I think Yunho's voice is really perfect for this song? It's deep and he sounds really good. 8D

Day Moon -- The opening video is really good; all the boys looking great. (Junsu looks hot just standing there, Jaejoong has the advantage of waking up wearing a white wifebeater in a white bed) Jaejoong's high notes at the end! 8D

Loving You -- Technically perfect. Yoochun sang his part differently, and it sounds good.

Forever Love


JUNSUUU! Why must you be so perfect?

Clap! -- The tap-dancing is cool! Why did Jaeho need to hug each other after every time they did a new move? (lol ignore me) Junsu is always the mood-maker, haha. The font for the lyrics is kinda hideous, but the dance moves are okay and they perfomed well; Jaejoong's high notes are awesome.

Ride on -- I like Junsu's "good girl!" scream. The dance moves are hot. Yunho's wave thing is just omg. Changmin's adlib is really good!

Asu wa Kuru Kara

As usual, Junsu is the star in this song. He cried at the end. T.T

Shine+Somebody to Love -- Yunho was getting the audience to say "Toho! Shinki!" in the beginning, and Junsu was shouting it too! (I don't care I love anything related to Hosu, okay xD) It transition to Shine, and it was quite hilarious, really. Yunho sang his part while running on the spot. How the heck did he do that. o.0 He was running and throwing punches on the conveyor belt at one point; lol Yunho! Yunjae chased each other on it, I just about DIED loll. After the dancing part (which was hottt!), they sang Somebody to Love. I spotted 2U (Yunho is so CUTE then guhh) and Yoomin! Junsu was mimicking the guitarist, lol dork. All of them are so hyper and cute, lmao.

Rising Sun -- I've always liked the Korean version better, but nonetheless it was a very good performance. Changmin's "you know whyyy~" and high note are perfect! And and Yunho's "rise uuuuup!" 8D

Summer Dream -- A very 'high' performance. Everything was good as usual. During the "Go Yunho!" part, he did a back flip assisted by a backup dancer. During the Jaesu duet, for some reason they shook each others' hands and knelt down, haha. And then the best part where Junsu starts a move and the rest follows; SO CUTE GUHH.

Beautiful You
-- I like the part where they bent to the back, somehow. xP Jaejoong and Changmin's adlibs are nice! But Junsu's at the end PAWNS. =)

Together -- I'm not a big fan of this song, but seriously, the performance is soo cute. The marching around, Jaejoong smiling brightttly throughout, Yunjae-ness (Yunho marching and doing something funny maybe, while facing Jaejoong, who shook his fingers and laughed while Changmin smiled and shook his head in the middle rofl), Yunho being such a dork (he pretended to be swimming haha), Jaejoong skipping around, Jaemin, YOOSUomg, etc. Yunho sounds really good here. (I keep repeating this lol, but I'm just impressed at how much he improved. I love his voice! ^^)

Love in the Ice


dksflghOMGTOHOSHINKI!


I hate the silver and gold costumes, am not fond of 2U's hair, but this concert is SO GOOD, I had to add it into my to-buy list. I still don't know when I'm gonna buy all of them, though. lol.

I'm glad that they went to Japan. I'd have spent one whole day if I were to comment on how well they sang each song, so I didn't. They improved so so much that most of the time they could pass off as lip-synching, except that they sound EVEN BETTER. I'm so going to watch one of their concerts in Japan if the future. I'm proud to be their fan. Tohoshinki/Dongbangshinki/whatever, you know I love you guys. =)