Tuesday 4 November 2008

Dongwan - Promise (duet with Younha)



slghaglk THEIR VOICES ARE JUST GORGEOUS *___*.

I just listened to Dongwan's mini album; it has 2 really beautiful ballads (the other one is Can't Forget). The intro is mainly Dongwan talking, whose translation made me REALLY SAD, thinking about how he's gonna be enlisting in 13 days T_____T.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds of airplanes)
Female voice: 1st message
DW: It’s me. I’m about to leave right now.
Now if you call me I won’t be able to pick up.
When the first snow comes, just in case you send me a text because I’m not there, don’t wait for a reply.
On Christmas day, if you’re lonely, don’t drink and cry.
On the first day of 2009, the first day of 2010, I’m sorry I can’t be with you.
Go on like it’s nothing.
Just think that I’m gone, like it’s nothing.
You had asked me, “Are you okay?”
Yup, I’m okay.
With the exception of how much I miss you right now.

Credits: G (alwaysforever) at shinhwabiz + beckery at wordpress
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Dongwan will perform Promise with Younha before.. that day.