Friday 7 November 2008

WGM episode 32 =D.

Just watched WGM episode 32. I really like Hwanyobi couple! Hwanhee is the meanie who has a good heart but covers up his feelings by doing things to make Hwayobi angry, haha. I love how he calls her "Yobi" somehow xDD. And he seems to be a fan of Hwayobi's voice ^^.

Alshin couple is getting less and less airtime. I'm really dreading the episode where they'll have to "divorce" T__T.

For the Joongbo couple, I think it's really obvious how much more comfortable they have become with each other. They used to be so awkward together, but now it's like they're a real couple :). I like it when Hyunjoong tells Hwangbo not to wear short skirts and stuff ^^. I love how Hwangbo understands Hyunjoong's character, and how they seem to have changed in certain ways to match each other's personality. Hwangbo's "Whatever may happen in the future.. I'll deal with them then" reminds me of a certain Solbi, though. I just hope that if they do develop feelings for each other, they won't dismiss it as "just from the show" and really try to make it work.

Anyway, Hyungjoon and Kyujong came to their house. Kyujong is really nice :) (even though I think I've said this too many times). And he likes nice girls ^^ (while Hyungjoon likes pretty girls xD). Hwangbo also invited 2 Wonder Girls members to have dinner together. So it's sort of like a blind date, haha. They were like, so shyyy! Hyungjoon was sooo excited, lmao, and during the interview he said "I really love them" LOLOL :D. Well, it's natural, since it's WG after all xP. Can't wait to see their interaction next episode!

To be honest, I've been in denial, but I actually like Hyunjoong and Kyujong as much as Hyungjoon now. I liked Hyunjoong more and more through WGM, and Kyujong.. well, I've always liked him (you do know that I like nice guys, right? xD). So uhm, I have 3 favourite SS501 members now? LOL xP.