Sunday 23 November 2008

I know I'm spamming today xD.

DBSK 081115 Music Core - Wrong Number



One of the many of DBSK's Wrong Number LIVE performances. I think I don't say this enough: vocally, DBSK is the Korean group that does the best LIVEs, whether it's dance/ballad songs. They never fail to impress :).

But actually, the main point of this post is...


Junsu and a girl singing Goose's Dream at Star King. Their voices are so awesome at so many levels *spazzes*. That girl has a nice voice, but sometimes she kinda just went blasting off. She's really good for a 14-year-old, though ^^. JUNSU ARGHHHHH ♥♥♥♥♥. I've always loved how much control he has over his voice, but I don't think I've mentioned how much I love it when he sings in lower pitch *___*. I love the song too! And it reminds me of the last episode of Beethoven Virus xP.


EDIT: Just watched some quite recent Hosu clips. If I love Hosu anymore than I already do, I think I'd die xDDD.