Sunday 16 November 2008

This may sound weird, but.....

..I'll say it anyway.

I love Younha so, so much ♥♥♥.

If I wasn't straight, I'd want to marry her xDDD.

You may think I'm a bi or something now.

Sometimes I suspect as much, LOL.

Nah, I'm kidding. I'm as straight as a stick, actually :).

But still, I do love her a lot.

Nuna, saranghaeyo~! ♥


EDIT: Okay that does sound weird xP. So here are videos of her singing 미워하다 (Hating) on the piano and 기억 (Memory) with Tablo on his radio show, two of my favourite songs in her 2nd album. As usual, they're awesome :D (the same goes for Tablo ^^).

I actually went to watch some SNSD girls' singing clips, and I must say they aren't that bad (at least the ones that I saw, Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany). Honestly the reason I went to watch them was because I had grown to like Taeyeon's singing after 2 solo songs of hers, and because I had a growing dislike of one of the members, which I thought I needed to get rid of as fast as possible by convincing myself that at least they aren't just pretty faces on skinny bodies xP. (I didn't want to turn into an anti, you see.) Taeyeon is good :).

I think because I'm a female, it's harder for me to really like any female singers. (You can start rolling your eyes, but I can still unashamedly say that I like more than 10 male singers/bands.) So far the only ones I really like are.. Ella and Younha. But a lot more for Younha, which was why I was kinda shocked myself xP.

..I actually like her more than half of the guys included in my tags xD.