Tuesday 11 November 2008

I finally caught the virus, haha.

Beethoven Virus, I mean xD. I've been wanting to watch the series since I listened to My Person, Hwanhee's song in the soundtrack (which was ages ago), and today I finally started. I'm still at episode 5, but I'm liking the series already. The songs are good, the lead actress is pretty (I can totally see why my classmate likes her, haha), and I like the second male lead, Jang Geun Suk. He's very cute xP. At first I thought that he looks familiar, like I've seen him somewhere before, but after I wiki-ed him then I realised that he acted in Hwang Jin Yi. I only watched like, 5 minutes of the first episode of that drama (lol), in which I happened to see him. Maybe I should watch that drama some time xPP.

Anyway, since he's not the first male lead, I think... he'll end up sad =((.

I really love My Person, by the way. I even watch the next episodes preview as the song will be played then :D. Oh, and Taeyeon's song, Can You Hear Me, is nice too. Jang Geun Suk sang this song as well and released it as a digital single; I think he sounds not bad good niceee :).