Sunday 3 January 2010

Arco - Alien



Every hour, every day
isn't nature denied?
In a world where it rains
you're the sun in the sky

But I can't bear to see you
'cos I can't bear the pain
And I can't heal the wounds
'cos I still can't explain

Why I feel like an alien
not part of the human race
When my heart wants to burst
at the sight of your face
I feel like I'm suffering
from a beautiful disease
when your sad pretty smile
brings me down to my knees

Such a simple thing
It should be such a simple thing

You can call me confused
All that I can confess
is I can't come to terms
settle for something less
Will I feel this emotion
till the day that I die?
And go to my grave
still wondering why

I feel like an alien

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm rewatching Coffee Prince, just because I felt like it. Only the interesting parts, though, since those are the important ones. It's a really good drama; wonderful acting by the cast, especially Goong Yoo. But well, now I know why this drama is so hard to watch, haha ^^;;. Oh and by the way, my favourite character in this show is No Sun Ki! He's mature, smart, cool and straightforward, and he's very loyal to the one he loves.