Thursday 21 January 2010

Love Shuffle











(Dramawiki)

This drama is unexpectedly funny and touching at the same time. Honestly, if I were in these people's positions, I would agree to do the love shuffle thing.

Kei seems like a guy without a back bone, but he's alright. In fact, he's kinda cool. And there's something about Tamaki Hiroshi that is really attractive, even though I can't figure out what it is ^^;;. I think it's the smile lines and the way his eyes seem to sparkle when he smiles.

Ojiro is a cool guy. Totally a player, though -.-. I can actually believe that he is able to see through people through his camera, which speaks something about Matsuda Shota's acting. Now I have finally seen Shota's charm that makes girls go gaga over him. I think it's the hairstyle. I will watch Liar Game in the future HAHA xDD.

Yukichi is so adorable :3. Daigo is good-looking, and those spectacles really suit him! He does not look 31 at all o____O. And like I said, he's the lead singer of Breakerz. (I like Breakerz' music, by the way :D! And apparently Daigo writes and composes some of the songs too ^^.)

I like Airu! She's such a cool girl :). (I need to find other words to replace "cool" lol ^^;;.) She's easygoing, smart and straightforward.

Kairi is kinda freaky, but she's very cute. I love her and Ojiro together! That's my favourite couple haha xDD. Yoshitaka Yuriko is so pretty :)). She looks reaaaaally familiar, but it doesn't seem like I've watched any of the shows she's acted in before :/. (She's in Tokyo Dogs though, which I'm gonna be watching soon ^^.)

The guy who acted as Kikuta is Aki's ex-boyfriend in Pride xDD. Now that I see him in this drama, I realised that he looks a weeeee bit like Mukai Osamu. Mei is pretty like a doll, but I don't like her :S. Tara-chans are cute!

Yay panda xDD!