Wednesday 6 January 2010

A Sleeping Forest













(Dramawiki)

This is a mystery drama, from 1998. Its first scene was really interesting. The only thing that can be expected from this drama is the unexpected, and there's a cliffhanger at the end of every episode. The use of sounds like classical music, or the lack of them, to add tension to the scenes was effective. Certain parts remind me of A Million Stars Falling from The Sky, but this drama is not as scary. But everyone looks he might be a bad guy, lol. That's why I think it's true, that there are both good and evil in everyone. Don't judge a book by its cover! You've been warned, haha.

Naoki is such a creeper :S. All stalkers are scary, but he seems like such an easy-going person, so he's not that scary. And he'd really do anything for Minako.

Takuya Kimura was already a good actor, even then :)). (He's even better now though xD.) I've really grown to like him with long hair! I guess very good-looking people like him look good with any style LOL ^^;;. And he wore wifebeaters so often in this drama, that I couldn't help but stare at his arms. Not my fault, okay xDD. I don't mind spending hours staring at his face, but I swear I can actually stare at his eyes for god-knows-how-long HAHA.

I think if I were Minako, I'd have gone crazy. Imagine finding out that your memories aren't real. It's really scary, haha. Nakayama Miho is very pretty :). But I think she looks like Matsu Takako, don't you think? Maybe it's the face structure. And she's of the same "type" as Aki from Pride, haha.

Kiichiro seemed like a good guy. He was thoughtful, kind and secure; very suitable as a husband. But everything he said sounded like it came straight out of "The Book of Gentleman", if there ever was one.

This drama is very sad ;__;.