Thursday 9 September 2010

100909 F.T Island - #1 @ M!Countdown



A second win YAY :DD! And OMG the encore was SO ADORABLE XDD. Everyone sang and they all sounded really good! Minhwan surprised me, especially, since he sang the most in the beginning and it's apparent that he has improved. The members have been taking vocal lessons, I see ^^. I think F.T Island members are very talented :). Anyway, Jaejin's face when he let Jonghun sang solo was cute lolol. And it was cute how they were marching on the spot during the rapping part haha. And and them imitating Hongki's gestures at the end! I need this clip in my computer NOW, LOL.

I'm quite sure Hongki has a flu/sore throat. I mean, during the performance he sounded good and on pitch and everything (because most of the time Hongki still sounds damn good even when he's sick), but he sounded different. Hope he gets well soon!