Saturday 11 September 2010

This is totally random, but..

..I just have to say something about this lol. Apparently there is a rumour about Jaejoong, Hyunjoong and Yonghwa acting in a new drama with Song Hye Kyo. Seriously, you'd think that I'd be all ecstatic 'cos Jaejoong and Hyunjoong are good friends and Song Hye Kyo is awesome and I admire Yonghwa's musical talent , but I really hope that this rumour is, well, just a rumour. Aside from the fact that I don't have lots of confidence about all the guys' acting (SORRY don't throw stones at me), having Jaejoong and Hyunjoong in one drama would really kill me LMAO. I mean, they're two of the three best-looking KPop guys in my list, and I reeeeally wouldn't be able to take it HAHAHA. That being said, if it really happens, the ratings are gonna be off the roof LOL.