Thursday 30 September 2010

Beast - 숨 (Breath)



OMGOMG where do I even start. This MV is freakin' awesome! The set looks gorgeous and the effects used are good. Everyone looks totally fly and they all have nice hair! I'm glad Yoseob doesn't look like a gangster here, even though somehow I thought he did in the teaser. Junhyung's hairstyle looks sooooo good! I think throughout the MV he had like at 4 different hairstyles, including with accessories and without, but they all look good lol. Everyone else has at least 2 different hairstyles, except for Dongwoon whose very short hair doesn't leave much to work with, but he looks good with it. I think the outfits look great too. Kikwang looks so innocent at 4:03 hahaha!

The best part about the MV is the choreography! Love the whole chest-popping breathing and cover-face-with-hands-then-stretch-the-arm (lol) moves. Kikwang at 2:08 GUH. I like everything about the choreography, actually, with all the formation and stuff. The floorwork is great too! I'm still kinda sad that Yoseob doesn't get to do those moves again since he'd be singing, but that part is the "I DON'T KNOWWWWW" part which is so awesome it is now my ringtone, so I can't complain XDD.

About the song. Honestly, I like this song a lot more after watching the MV, LOL. It wasn't an instant hit for me, 'cos I had hoped that they had included more instrumentals like the one in the teaser instead of just electronic sounds. But yeah, I really like it a lot now! It's a really tight song; once one verse is over the transition to the next feels very natural imo, especially the transition between Yoseob's high note and Junhyung's rap. My favourite part other than my ringtone LOL is Junhyung's rapping parts; he's just SO damn good. And Yoseob really needs to start singing rock, 'cos seriously, don't you think he already sounds very rock-ish even now?

Can't wait for their comeback performance tomorrow! I hope Yoseob will perform that awesome part live HAHAHAHA. And I think they're gonna perform Clenching A Tight Fist too right? Maybe not tomorrow, but for one of the comebacks. I looooove that song; been listening to it non-stop ^^.